Here are some changes that have been made to balance your gameplay.
- Endure – Doesn’t give MDEF bonus. It doesn’t cancel after being hit 7 times.
- Defending Aura – Fixed 30% ASPD reduction regardless of the level
- Lord of Vermillion – No longer causes the BLIND effect
- Meteor Storm – No longer causes stun effect
- Quagmire – Affects teammates on WoE and PVP
- Dispell – 30% chance of failing inside WoE and PVP
- Double Strafe – Consumes 2 arrows
- Arrow Shower – Consumes 10 arrows
- Blitz Beat – Automatically casted Blitz Beat no longer divides the damage based on the number of mobs.
- Falcon Assault – After-cast delay has been decreased.
- Throw Stone – 40% chance to stun.
- Sprinkle Sand – 35% chance to blind and has 3 seconds cooldown. The RANGE has been increased as well.
- Teleport – Can be switched back to level 1 to skip teleportation menu
- Snap – Will still require 1 sphere regardless if the user is at Fury State
- Asura Strike – 4 seconds fixed cooldown
- Marine Sphere and Flora summoned by Alchemist will not drop any item.
- Demonstration requires Red Gemstone instead of Fire Bottle.
- Fury is still usable by SNs who have reached 99/99.
- Spirit of Super Novice Scroll can be purchased in Al De Baran. (will be disabled once Soul Linker is available)