Here are the things we've modified from the original settings
- There will be a 1% penalty on base and job experience upon death.
- Cast ground skills are immediately removed when the caster dies.
- The grace period when picking up monster drops has been increased from 3 to 30 seconds.
- Muted players may still use skills, but chatting and opening a chatroom and vending are disabled.
- Players are no longer required to zero their zeny to rebirth (0 z).
- Party gap has been increased to 25 levels.
- Players will receive 15% bonus experience for every member in their party.
- Idle party members will not receive experience.
- Guild creation has been moved to Morroc Castle. Aspiring Guild Masters must be at least level 61 and capable of finishing the gathering quest.
- Max guild member limit has been decreased to 26, including the Guild Master.
10 Oridecon: 1 Purified Oridecon
10 Elunium: 1 Purified Elunium
Armor (+4), Lv. 1 Weapon (+7), Lv. 2 Weapon (+5), Lv. 3 Weapon (+4), and Lv. 4 Weapon (+4).
Armor: 7,500 zeny per level
Lv. 1 Weapon: 1,000 z per level
Lv. 2 Weapon: 2,000 z per level
Lv. 3 Weapon: 7,500 z per level
Lv. 4 Weapon: 7,500 z per level
Price is multiplied by the refine level of your item. Let’s say you’re refining a +4 Muffler to +5, you’ll have to pay 37,500 z.
Starting at +4 for both armor and weapon.
(official behavior starts at +7)
Purified Refining Cost:
Armor and Weapon: 30,000 z per level
- Client Bank System: Disabled
- Navigation System: Disabled
- World Map: Disabled
Players may go to Morroc Castle to exchange their zeny to coins. Coins can be stored in Kafra storage.
- Golden Thief Bug Card – Nullify all magic spells by 40%, including supportive skills that target the owner at the cost of doubling SP Consumption when using skills. Maximum HP and SP of the user are also decreased by 50%.
- Halter Lead is disabled in PVP Rooms.
- Dead Branch and Bloody Bloody Branch can only be summoned in specific maps.
- Lowered the selling rate of Pantie and Undershirt to 5 z.
- Mob spawn has been increased by 100%. MVPs are not affected.
- MVP Monsters’ HP has been increased by 100%.
- Mobs scatter as soon as they lose their target.
- Provoked mobs will always change target to the provoking player, even if they would usually not change target on attack.
- Looter monsters will loot the closest items to them. Before it loots the oldest to newest item.
- Lowered the drop rate of Great Nature from Sleeper
- Lowered the drop rate of Ice Pick and Combat Knife
- Changed the skill of Mi Gao from Metamorph to Earth Spike
- Lowered Enchanted Peach Tree’s Royal Jelly drop rate to 4%
- Geffenia and The Sign Quest are permanently disabled
- Moscovia has been permanently disabled
- Increased the drop rate of Glove  from Sting to 5%.
- Muffler , Manteau , Boots , Fin Helm, Ring , Brooch , and elemental Katars with rates lower than 0.05 have been increased to 0.05.
- Increased the drop rate of Bow Thimble  from Gargoyle to 5%.
- Decreased the drop rate of Crystal Blue from Mushrooms to 1%.
- Majoruros and Minorous‘ movement speed has been increased.
War of Emperium
- Banned Items: Halter Lead, Ghostring Card, Deviling Card, Maya Card, Samurai Spector Card, and Moonlight Flower Card.
- Banned Skills: Battle Chant, Abracadabra, Mind Breaker, Marionette Control, Loki’s Veil, Battle Theme, Harmonic Lick, and Acoustic Rhythm
- Creating a new guild is disabled during siege.
- Inviting guild members is disabled during siege.